- What is Peyronie’s Disease?
- What is the impact of having Peyronie’s Disease?
- How is Peyronie’s treated?
- The link between Peyronie’s and ED
- What are the risks of surgery?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Next Steps
You’ve already taken a major step by educating yourself about the treatment options available for Peyronie’s Disease. Remember, Peyronie’s Disease and Erectile Dysfunction are not an inevitable part of aging. These conditions are treatable and virtually everyone can be helped.
- Make an appointment with a physician specializing in Peyronie’s Disease and Erectile Dysfunction
- Come prepared with questions
- Discuss your treatment options
- Ask to speak to a man who treated his Peyronie’s Disease
- Confirm your insurance coverage
- For more information about Peyronie’s disease, visit www.peyroniesassoc.org.
- Nearly every man can be successfully treated. The ideal treatment solution will be based upon your individual condition and an in-depth discussion with a urologist specializing in the treatment of Peyronie’s Disease.
- Surgical treatment options offer proven, long-term solutions.
- Consider using either a Coloplast Allograft product, or a Titan® Inflatable Penile prosthesis as a long-term solution.
The choice is yours.