- What is Peyronie’s Disease?
- What is the impact of having Peyronie’s Disease?
- How is Peyronie’s treated?
- The link between Peyronie’s and ED
- Penile Prosthesis (Penile Implant)
- What are the risks of surgery?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Next Steps
Penile Prosthesis (Penile Implant)
For men with Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Peyronie’s Disease, a penile prosthesis may be placed (Figure 4) followed by penile straightening with manual modeling.
Visit the penile implant page on this website for more information.