- What is Peyronie’s Disease?
- What is the impact of having Peyronie’s Disease?
- How is Peyronie’s treated?
- The link between Peyronie’s and ED
- Penile Prosthesis (Penile Implant)
- What are the risks of surgery?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Next Steps
Scar tissue is cut or partially removed on the shorter (affected) side. After removal of this tissue, the defect is covered with a natural, soft graft material (Figure 3). The graft material, offered by Coloplast, has been used in more than 2 million implants without any incidents of infection4. It provides a safe, natural support when strength and security are needed5.
Resultant penile length is approximately equivalent to the longer side of the penis. This procedure is utilized for men with severe deformity and no erectile dysfunction.