- What is Peyronie’s Disease?
- What is the impact of having Peyronie’s Disease?
- How is Peyronie’s treated?
- The link between Peyronie’s and ED
- What are the risks of surgery?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Next Steps
What is the impact of having Peyronie’s Disease?
The impact of Peyronie’s Disease can be significant. It can cause one or more of the following conditions:
This condition has been recognized to affect a man’s psychological state including causation of depression and anxiety disorders. Appropriate diagnosis and treatment may require the help of an experienced medical professional.
Resulting in indentation, narrowing or loss of length
Can interfere with the ability to engage in sexual activity and penetration
Peyronie’s Disease is frequently associated with a reduction in rigidity, or hardness of erections
Correction of the curvature rarely leads to correction of erectile dysfunction
- If erectile dysfunction coexists with Peyronie’s Disease, treatment options exist that will correct both problems