- What is Peyronie’s Disease?
- What is the impact of having Peyronie’s Disease?
- How is Peyronie’s treated?
- The link between Peyronie’s and ED
- What are the risks of surgery?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Next Steps
Learn More about Peyronie's Disease
Sex is a private matter. No one wants to talk about a condition that may negatively affect a satisfactory sexual experience, and that is especially true if that condition is penile deformity due to Peyronie’s Disease. Peyronie’s is most often identified as a curvature or narrowing of the penis. The fact is, penile deformities are under reported because most men choose to ignore, deny, or accept the condition. Although the prevalence of this condition is difficult to determin, estimates state 9-12% of the male population over the age of 50 experiences some form of Peyronie’s Disease.1 The good news is that you have a choice. You are not alone.