- Learn more about incontinence
- How is incontinence treated?
- The link between incontinence and E.D.
- Next Steps
- Make an appointment with your physician
- Come prepared with questions
- Discuss your treatment options
- Ask if you can speak to a satisfied patient
- Confirm your insurance coverage
Remember your lifestyle and medical condition are important factors.
Most insurance plans cover the procedures. Medicare covers both procedures in most cases. Billing specialists in the physicians’ office can help confirm your coverage.